The student news site of Fort Vermilion School Division

Aurora

Crazy 7’s from HLPS Idioms Story

Kaleb Laboucan, Student Author from Ms. Bailey's Class

One day in Ms. Bailey class, we were driving her up the wall! I got a high five from Darryl and Dylan. We saw a strange guy walking down the street and he kicked the bucket. Nick was a peeping tom to Nakita. Tamara was being a couch potato in the back of the class, while Cordell was crying a river over Darryl.I caught Dylan redhanded kissing a girl and then we were saved  by the the bell from Ms. Bailey. Valentina was blackmailing me by saying she was going to rat me out for playing games all day.Rylan was caught with his pants down and there was a new kid on the block. I had to pull the plug on Darryl which is sad.Victoria put her thinking cap on. I told Dylan to break a leg for our math test and he did. Kaydom had to hold her  horses and she said “what horses?” Cordell was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and he never had to do work. Amber tried to clean out her locker and it was like putting some lipstick on a pig. Josh was so mad at me for embrassing him, he wanted to wipe the floors with me.It was raining cats and dogs outside! Meanwhile, Cordell was becoming a real basket case over the whole can of worms. Rae bought the farm. Leah said Darryl had loose lips before he past away. Nick ticked Dylan off like a bull in a China shop. Jason was being dumber than a stump for ruining my stuff and then Ms.Bailey shouted “This day won’t be over till the pigs fly.”

2 Comments

2 Responses to “Crazy 7’s from HLPS Idioms Story”

1. Morris on April 15th, 2015 11:29 am

This is a fantastic story, Kaleb! I can’t believe how many idioms you came up with. Great job!

[Reply]

2. Madison on March 8th, 2016 11:41 am

I think this article is really cool and hilarious! I would like to see more like this on the aurora! By the way what does had to pull the plug on Darryl mean? Was it hard to come up with all those idioms? I think you should write another article about idioms. Keep up the great work!

[Reply]

The Aurora intends for this area to be used to foster healthy, thought-provoking discussion. Comments are expected to adhere to our standards and to be respectful and constructive. As such, we do not permit the use of profanity, foul language, personal attacks, or the use of language that might be interpreted as libelous. Comments are reviewed and must be approved by a moderator to ensure that they meet these standards. The Aurora does not allow anonymous comments, and requires a valid email address. The email address will not be displayed but will be used to confirm your comments.

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

*

• Crazy 7’s from HLPS Idioms Story

News

World Wide Hearing

• Crazy 7’s from HLPS Idioms Story

A & E

National Geographic: Spider Monkeys

• Crazy 7’s from HLPS Idioms Story

A & E

National Geographic: Great White Shark

• Crazy 7’s from HLPS Idioms Story

A & E

National Geographic: White Tailed Deer

• Crazy 7’s from HLPS Idioms Story

A & E

National Geographic: Platypus

• Crazy 7’s from HLPS Idioms Story

A & E

National Geographic: Arctic Wolves

• Crazy 7’s from HLPS Idioms Story

Showcase

Imagine No Bullying

• Crazy 7’s from HLPS Idioms Story

Showcase

What Peace Means to Me

• Crazy 7’s from HLPS Idioms Story

Showcase

SNCS Annual Reindeer Run

• Crazy 7’s from HLPS Idioms Story

Showcase

Wacky hair day

Crazy 7’s from HLPS Idioms Story